|Summertime at TCS in San Diego is filled with adventure, discovery and fun!|
Preschool, Prekindergarten & Kindergarten Summer Camps (July 24 - August 11, 2017)
These summer camps in La Jolla are designed specifically for students entering Preschool, Prekindergarten and Kindergarten in the 2017-18 school year. They are designed to prepare your child for school, introduce your child to TCS teachers and friends, and help ensure a smooth transition in the fall. The Preschool and Prekindergarten camps are open only to students attending TCS in the fall. The Kindergarten camp is open to the public.
Dance Academy Summer Camps (June 19 - July 28, 2017)
Unique and educational summer camps for kids entering Prekindergarten through eighth grade will be offered by The Dance Academy at The Children's School.
Technology Summer Camps (July 3 - July 28, 2017)
Unique and educational summer camps using computers for kids entering first through eighth grade will be offered at The Children's School.
- Technology Camp Descriptions and Fees - Coming Soon!
|Q. ||Where are you located?|
|A. ||The Children’s School is located at 2225 Torrey Pines Lane, La Jolla, CA 92037. You may reach us at (858) 454-0184.|
|Q. ||What are the summer camp hours?|
TCS students only (Preschool, Prekindergarten, and Kindergarten):
Full day summer camps run from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. and half day summer camps run from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Preschool: M-F half or full day, MWF half or full day
Prekindergarten: Full Day
Kindergarten: Full Day
Summer Camps open to the public (Kindergarten – Eighth Grade)
9:00 - 9:15 a.m. Sign In (AM & Full Day Camp)
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Half & Full Day Camp
12:00 p.m. Half Day Camp Sign Out
12:00 - 12:30 p.m. Supervised Lunch and Recess (Full Day Campers Only)
12:30 - 3:00 p.m. Full Day Camp Continues
3:00 p.m. Full Day Camp Sign Out
|Q. ||How do I register my child for summer camp at TCS?|
- Please follow registration links on our website. Register for classes based on the grade your child will enter in the Fall.
- Submit payment online with a credit card. Registration is incomplete if you do not enter a credit card number.
- If you are not able to pay using a credit card, you may pay with cash or check, but will have to register in person.
*We cannot hold your child's space in summer camp until all steps above have been completed.
|Q. ||When is the registration deadline?|
All summer camp registrations need to be submitted at least a week before the camp session starts.
|Q. ||What is your cancellation policy?|
- The Children's School reserves the right to cancel or alter any program.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if TCS cancels a summer camp.
- If you cancel a summer camp, you must do so at least a week prior to the summer camp start date. You will be issued a camp credit for the cancellation.
- There is a $15 processing fee per schedule change after registration has been received.
|Q. ||What is your summer camp behavior policy?|
|A. ||Parents understand that the student's attendance at summer camp is contingent upon the student meeting the school's standards of acceptable behavior and citizenship. A student may be asked to leave at the sole discretion of The Children's School.|
|Q. ||What if I need extended care?|
Kids' Club extended care will not be offered during Summer Camp 2016 at The Children's School.
|Q. ||What about a snack or lunch?|
|A. ||All campers should bring a snack and a water bottle. Full day campers are responsible for bringing lunch each day.|
|Q. ||I need more information. Who do I contact?|
- For TCS Early Childhood Summer Camp information, contact Emily Williamson, TCS Director of Development, at email@example.com or (858) 454-0184.
- For The Dance Academy Summer Camp information, contact Lorna Diamaond, Director of The Dance Academy, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 458-1783.
Summer Camp Registration Links
- Register online for the 2017 Preschool, Prekindergarten and Kindergarten summer camps.
- Register online for the 2017 Dance Academy summer camps.